Amazingly, here are five (5) options in which an online account can be deleted, closed ,canceled or removed. These five (5) ways are Highlighted below;
1. By calling the customer service/support on mobile phone to delete your account
2. Chatting the customer services/support to delete your online account.
3. Deleting your account through the official website of the company.
4. By composing and sending email to the company requesting them to delete your online account.
5. None use of an online account for a relatively long period, after which the account may be permanently deleted. (This is true in some special types of account).
Sample on how to write an account deletion email
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Account From Your Database
Dear (Company Name) Team,
I have an account in your database with the name ……………. and the email address that is linked to the account is ………………..
Meanwhile, for some reason, I have decided not to use the account again, therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and also wipe all notifications if any.
NOTE: The name, email address and phone number that will be contained in the mail must be linked to the account you want to delete. This will be proof that you are the real owner of the account.