How to Delete Credit Expert Account:- Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your Credit Expert Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, the truth is that Experian CreditExpert doesn’t excel in any particular area, but it delivers the basics well, and the credit report is so simple that even the financially phobic will figure it out right away.
How to Delete Credit Expert Account
Follow these steps below cancel your Experian Credit Expert Account:
- Call Experian’s Customer Service center at 1 (877) 284-7942. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your account as well as your personal information i.e. account number, SSN, credit card number, etc.!
- Follow the telephone prompts to select the option that allows you to speak directly with an Experian representative.
- Press “1” for membership services and then “1” again to reach billing and membership services
- Inform the Experian representative that you want to cancel your Experian subscription
- Provide the representative with any required information to cancel your subscription
- Verify any terms and conditions associated with the cancellation
- Make sure you find out the representative’s name, the effective cancellation date, and a confirmation number. This information can be helpful in the event you are charged after canceling your subscription and you need to provide references to Experian.
Follow these steps below to cancel your account by contacting their Live Agent on the phone
Step 1. Call their business line: 1 (877) 284-7942
Step 2. Advise the representative that you want to cancel your account.
Step 3. Provide the agent with your account info
Step 4. Request that you be refunded (If necessary)
Step 5. Ask the representative if you will be charged again
Step 6. And finally, retain the confirmation information you’re given.
Follow these steps below to cancel subscription/account via Email:
Step 1. Open your Email Address that is linked to your Experian Credit Expert Account.
Step 2. On the subject text field, type, CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION/ACCOUNT
Step 3. Write down your account information on the body of the email.
Step 4. Request that your subscription/account be canceled.
Step 5. And finally, send the email to email@example.com.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…