How To Delete Ledger Live Account.
Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your Ledger Live Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, Ledger Live is the new way to manage your Ledger device and all of your crypto assets in one place. This powerful yet simple-to-use application replaces the old Chrome-based apps, including Ledger Manager and numerous currency apps.
How To Delete Ledger Live Account
Apps don’t hold any sensitive information. You can freely uninstall them and reinstall them later. The private keys giving access to your crypto assets stay on your device.
- Click on Apps installed to see the apps currently on your device.
- Find the app you want to uninstall.
- Tap the Trash button to uninstall it.
- You can uninstall multiple apps at once by clicking their Trash buttons. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish before you quit the Manager.
Clear cache in Ledger Live desktop
Clear the cache in the Ledger Live desktop application to fix an incorrect balance or operation history. This forces a full synchronization of your operation history with the blockchain network.
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on the Help tab.
- Find the Clear cache option.
- Click on Confirm after reading the instructions. The application will then reopen to your dashboard.
Once Ledger Live has fully synchronized, your balance should be correct.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…