How To Delete Line Account.
Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your Line Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, first read the important notes below, before proceeding to delete your account.
- Uninstalling or deleting the LINE app will not delete your account.
- When you delete your account, all related data will also be deleted, including your purchased stickers, Coins, registered phone number, friends, groups, chat history, and registration with other authorized apps (e.g. LINE games, LINE PLAY).
- If you registered your email address to LINE, you will no longer be able to use it to log in to LINE for PC.
- Even if you reinstall LINE, you will not be able to transfer your account as data cannot be restored from a deleted account.
- And finally, if you have a LINE Pay account, you will need to delete it before deleting your LINE account.
How To Delete Line Account
Follow these steps below to delete your account:
Step 1. Tap the Home tab
Step 2. Navigate to Settings
Step 3. Select Account.
Step 4. Now. tap Delete account at the bottom of the screen > Next.
Step 5. And finally, after reading and agreeing to the warnings, tap Delete account > Delete.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…