How To Delete MapleStory Account.
Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your MapleStory Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, MapleStory is a free-to-play, 2D, side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing game, developed by South Korean company Wizet. So many versions of the game are now available for specific countries or regions, and each is published by various companies such as Nexon
How To Delete MapleStory Account
Follow these steps below to delete MapleStory M Account:
- Deleting a MapleStory M account takes place within the game.
- Access the Main Menu.
- Access the Options Menu.
- Locate “Delete Account” under the Info menu tab.
- Select “Delete Account” to trigger the disclaimer message.
- Select “No” to return to the Options Menu.
- Select “Yes” to unlink a mobile account from MapleStory M and begin the “withdrawal process” (account deletion).
- Full account deletion procedures will be completed after 7 days have passed from the time the withdrawal process was started.
- At any time during the withdrawal process, you can start the app, link the same mobile account to MapleStory M, and halt the withdrawal process recover the game account.
Follow these steps below to delete Play Games data for a specific game:
Step 1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app Play Games.
Step 2. At the top of the screen, tap More.
Step 3. Tap on Settings.
Step 4. Tap Delete Play Games account & data.
Step 5. And finally, under “Delete individual game data,” find the game data you want to remove and tap Delete.
NOTE: If you delete your Play Games profile, all of your Play Games information will be deleted from your Google Account and your gamer name will become available to other users.
Follow these steps below to Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data on Android:
Step 1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app
Step 2. At the top, tap More
Step 3. Tap on Settings.
Step 4. Now tap on Delete Play Games account & data
Step 5. Tap on Permanently delete.
Step 6. And finally, tap on “permanently delete” to permanently delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data on Android.
Follow these steps below to Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data on computer:
Step 1. Go to the following deletion URL “https://myaccount.google.com/deleteservices”
Step 2. Click Play Games.
Step 3. Read the message and confirm by checking Required.
Step 4. And finally, click Delete Play Games.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…