How To Delete Parchment Account.
Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your Parchment Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, to delete your account, you will need to submit a web form to their Support before they can delete your account.
How To Delete Parchment Account
Follow these steps below to delete your account:
- You can access the the Learner Help Center by going to support.parchment.com or by clicking Customer Support in the top right corner of the Parchment homepage.
- Click Contact Support in the top right corner of the Help Center. Please
- When the form opens up, please include the following information within your support case:
- Choose Delete Account from the “What do you need help with?” drop-down menu.
- Subject (or summary of the issue).
- Name.(first and last).
- Email address (your current email address where you will receive a response to your case).
- Old Email Address (if you remember what you had previously used to create your account).
- School attended (or needing to request your transcript from)..
- Any other required fields.
- Be sure to include your date of birth and explain that you would like your account deleted.
- You will receive an auto-reply asking you to confirm that you would like your account deleted. Please reply confirming this.
- Parchment Support will delete the account and send you an email when your account has been deleted.
- You can now create a new account using your preferred email address and register with your school using this new account.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…