How To Delete Pong Pong Account.
Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your Pong Pong Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, to unsubscribe from Pong Pong: Locate an email sent from Pong Pong and open the email. Now scroll to the bottom of the email and click the unsubscribe button. That’s it. You will not receive any emails from them Again.
How To Delete Pong Pong Account
There are a few things you must know about cancelling subscriptions. They include the following:
- Once you subscribe to a plan and you don’t cancel it manually as you subscribed, that plan will renew automatically because you gave them permission.
- When you subscribe for a trial period and then you cancel, you run the risk of losing that trial content altogether.
- You must remember to manually cancel a subscription 24 hours before the trial period ends.
Follow these steps below to Cancel Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room Subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad:
Step 1. Open the Settings app and tap on your name.
Step 2. tap on the “Subscriptions” tab.
(Note that you might not automatically see this tab. In that case, tap on iTunes & Appstore)
Step 3. Tap on your Apple ID. View Apple ID then sign in and scroll down to the “Subscriptions” button.
Step 4. Now tap on Pong Pong Voice Chat Room (subscription) you want to review.
Step 5. And finally, tap on Cancel.
(Note that if you don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” button for Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room, then it’s definitely canceled already. It won’t be renewed anymore).
Follow these steps below to Cancel Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room Subscriptions on your Android device:
To cancel Pong Pong Voice Chat Room subscription on Android, you need to realize that deleting the Pong Pong Voice Chat Room app alone won’t cut it. Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed in to the right one.
- Click on the menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
Once your Pong Pong Voice Chat Room subscription has been removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled and won’t be renewed anymore.
Follow these steps below to Cancel Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room Subscriptions on a Mac computer:
To cancel Pong Pong Voice Chat Room subscription on your Mac, do the following:
- First open the Mac App Store, then click on your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on the “View Information” tab at the top of the window and sign in if asked to do so.
- Scroll down on the next page shown to you until you see the “Subscriptions” tab then click on “Manage”.
- Click “Edit” beside the Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room app and then click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Follow these steps below to Cancel Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room Subscriptions on Paypal:
To cancel your Pong Pong Voice Chat Room subscription on PayPal, do the following:
- First, log into your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click on the settings tab which is beside the logout option.
- Press “Payments” from the menu provided to you and click on “Manage Automatic Payments” in the Automatic Payments dashboard.
- You’ll be shown a series of merchants’ agreement you’ve transacted before. Click on “Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room” to cancel.
- You will be shown a confirmation page. Click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” tab to affirm that you want to stop making payments to Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room.
- Then click “Done” on the verification page to complete the unsubscription.
Follow these steps below to Delete Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room from iPhone:
Step 1. On your home screen, Tap and hold Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room until it starts shaking.
Step 2. Once it starts to shake, you’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon.
Step 3. Click on that X to delete the Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room app from your phone.
Go to Settings and click on General then click on “iPhone Storage”. You will then scroll down to see the list of all the apps installed on your iPhone. Tap on the app you want to uninstall and delete the app.
For iOS 11 and above:
Go into your Settings and click on “General” and then click on iPhone Storage. You will see the option “Offload Unused Apps”. Right next to it is the “Enable” option. Click on the “Enable” option and this will offload the apps that you don’t use.
Follow these steps below to Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room from Android:
Step 1.Open the Google Play app, then press the hamburger menu icon on the top left corner.
Step 2. After doing these, go to the “My Apps and Games” option, then go to the “Installed” option.
Step 3. You’ll see a list of all your installed apps on your phone.
Step 4. Now choose Pong Pong-Voice Chat Room, then click on “uninstall”.
Step 5. Also, you can specifically search for the app you want to uninstall by searching for that app in the search bar then select and uninstall.
Data (Account) Deletion Request
You may submit a verifiable request for them to delete any personal information they have collected about you. Please note that this is subject to certain exceptions.
Once they receive and confirm your verifiable request, they will delete your personal information from their records, unless an exception applies.
However, if they are not able to verify your identity, they will deny your request to delete it. They may also deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for them or their service provider(s)…
So you can do this by submitting an account/data deletion request to them via their official online platform.
Follow these steps below:
Step 1. Log into your Email Account that is linked to the account you want to delete.
Step 2. Compose an email requesting account deletion, with your honest reason.
NOTE: You must state your account information on the body of your message.
Step 3. Now, in the Subject section type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”
Step 4. And finally, send the email to email@example.com.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…