How To Delete Tastecard Account.
Do you really intend to delete/cancel/deactivate your Tastecard Account? Would you welcome our assistance on how to do that?
If your answer to the above questions is yes, then, we are here to serve you better. Our lasting solution is just all you need for such a problem.
As a matter of fact, there are various reasons why one would desire to delete his online account. The major reason among all is email spamming from the company providing the service.
Meanwhile, Tastecard is a discount card accepted by many restaurants in the UK and Ireland offering in some cases a 50% discount, in others two meals for the price of one at participating restaurants; details and restrictions vary from restaurant to restaurant and are listed on the website.
How To Delete Tastecard Account
If you are looking to cancel your subscription you can do this yourself or contact them directly.
So you can do it yourself via their cancellation form
To do this, you will have to:
- Visit their cancellation page
- Follow the cancellation links at the bottom of each page.
- You will be asked to sign into their website and then enter your membership details as they are seen on your account.
- Once fully completed you will receive a confirmation email within the hour confirming that your subscription has been cancelled.
- The form must be completed up to 11.55pm the night before your renewal date.
- If you do not receive an email from them confirming your subscription has been cancelled, then your subscription is not cancelled
- So you will have to contact their Customer Service Team by 5pm the working day before your renewal date if you have any issues.
- Important: Ensure you check your junk or spam folder before contacting their support representatives.
NOTE ALSO: Cancelling your membership will stop the next subscription fee from being processed, however your current membership will remain active until the next expiry date.
Data (Account) Deletion Request
You may submit a verifiable request for them to delete any personal information they have collected about you. Please note that this is subject to certain exceptions.
Once they receive and confirm your verifiable request, they will delete your personal information from their records, unless an exception applies.
However, if they are not able to verify your identity, they will deny your request to delete it. They may also deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for them or their service provider(s)…
Follow these steps below:
Step 1. Log into your Email Account that is linked to the account you want to delete.
Step 2. Compose an email requesting account deletion, with your honest reason.
NOTE: You must state your account information on the body of your message.
Step 3. Now, in the Subject section type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY TASTECARD ACCOUNT”
Step 4. And finally, send the email to DPO@diningclubgroup.co.uk.
Here is a SAMPLE on how to write such an email.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising these rights and your request will be answered to by State Bidco Ltd within one calendar month.
Nature of Data (Account) Deletion Rights
These rights are in three categories, namely:
- Your Rights under the CCPA (Exclusive for California Residents)
- Your Rights under the GDPR (Exclusive for residents of the European Economic Area (EEA)
- And general right for all users.
State Bidco Ltd is their Data Controller.
So State Bidco Ltd have appointed Data Protection Officer who can be contacted using the below details:
- By email: DPO@diningclubgroup.co.uk
- By post: Data Protection Officer, State Bidco Limited, Birkby Grange, 85 Birkby Hall Road, Birkby, Huddersfield, HD22XB
For those residing in the EU (excluding the UK) you can contact their EU representative whose details are listed below. This EU Representation has been appointed as the UK is departing from the EU:
- GRCI Law.
- c/o Head of Data Privacy Manager Service for GRCI Law, IT Governance Europe, Third Floor, The Boyne Tower, Bull Ring, Lagavooren, Drogheda, Co. Louth, A92 F682
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Has this article helped you?
If Yes!, don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle…